Bad news for those of you hoping that Wheel Road/Laurel Bush Road roundabout construction was going to finish early this week. Officials from the Harford County Government are reporting that this past week’s rainy weather delayed the project and now it won’t be open before Election Day on Tuesday. It is still due to open sometime during the next two weeks.
There is some good traffic news. To make it a little easier for voters to get to the polls Nov. 2, the county is suspending road work on and reopening the following roads for Election Day:
• Patterson Mill Road – from MD Rt. 924 to the dirt section of the road
• Vale Road – MD Rt. 924 to Red Pump Road
• Red Pump Road – Tollgate Road to Vale Road
• Schuster Road – MD Rt. 146 to MD Rt. 23
• Newport Drive – MD Rt. 24 to the end of the cul-de-sac
For more information, visit: http://www.harfordcountymd.gov/Press.cfm?RSSPressID=3104