Bel Air News & Views sponsor Angela DeBrigida of Transitions Lifestyle System™ offers the following Holiday Survival Tips to help prevent weight gain during the holiday season:
1. Have a PLAN. Do you need to take a dish so you can have something there to eat that you like.
2. Eat BEFORE you go to the party/ dinner. Don’t arrive starving!
3. EXERCISE that morning
4. SUPPLEMENTS Remember that the Transitions Fat Conversion Inhibitor and Carbohydrate. Absorbtion Inhibitor help keep blood sugar regulated and curb hunger. Also Fiber powder is great to drink before going to dinner-it will fill you up and regulate blood sugar as well. Digestive Enzyme is great to drink after the meal to help prevent the bloat and stomach discomfort.
5. STRESS is a dirty word. RELAX & BREATHE. As much as we love our family and friends they can cause stressful moments. Exercise in morning to start the day off right and use your breathing techniques from the journal to keep the body calm. Also you can take Transitions new supplement ACTS , this helps with stress and balancing cortisol levels.
6. If you are traveling , pack plenty of SNACKS . Foods that travel well include hard boiled eggs, nuts, Transitions shakes and bars, fruit, and veggies
7. DESSERT – Modify the recipe for pumpkin pie. Instead of a flour crust, use ground pecans mixed with melted butter and form in bottom of pie plate. For the filling- use Agave or splenda instead of sugar. This taste great and you will still have your pie. You can also freeze the leftovers!
8. Alcohol is allowed but have healthy foods handy to snack on when drinking and drink plenty of WATER with your alcohol.
9. GUM – Once you have eaten, chew a piece of sugar-free gum. This will keep your mouth busy and avoid snacking.
10. Most of all…have FUN and ENJOY the holiday!
Transitions is an extensive plan that covers everything you’ll need to get fit and trim, not just a set of foods you can or cannot eat. In fact, a big part of the Transitions Lifestyle System is helping you make healthy choices while still eating a normal, diverse diet!
Our plan doesn’t focus just on food like many other systems. The Transitions Lifestyle System™ provides a total-system approach that promotes healthy food choices, behavior modification and menu plans.
The Transitions Lifestyle System includes: low-gylcemic index (GI) meal plans, a daily journal to guide you, weight-management supplements to accelerate weight loss, entrees, bars and shakes to keep you on track, behavior modification and support materials to ensure your success, an interactive Web site to track your progress and more!
Angela offers classes in the 12-week Transitions program at 6:30 p.m. Mondays, at R4 Salon & Spa, 15 Churchville Rd., Bel Air.
For more information on sponsored posts e-mail BANV at firstname.lastname@example.org