The Harford County Government issued the following tips for staying cool during this stretch of sweltering weather:
Harford County Issues Extreme Weather Safety Tips for Citizens
High Temperatures May Affect County for Several Days
(Bel Air, MD) – – With the temperature projected in the mid-90’s for the next few days, Harford County Government is urging citizen to take precautions to guard against heat exhaustion and related illnesses.
“Citizens must be equally prepared for hot weather as they are for extreme weather conditions such as winter storms, hurricanes and tropical weather conditions. High temperatures are a serious concern for young children, our elderly as well as those with respiratory and heart conditions,” stated County Executive David R. Craig.
Among the precautionary measures Harford County Government officials recommend to help citizens better cope with higher temperatures are the following safety tips:
- Avoid outdoor activities as much as possible.
- Close curtains or blinds to help keep the sun outside and in turn help reduce heat in rooms.
buy viagra super active online https://www.adentalcare.com/wp-content/themes/medicare/languages/en/viagra-super-active.html no prescription
- Delay using major heat producing appliances such as ovens, stoves, clothes dryers, etc. until the evening hours after the temperature begins to drop.
- Use ceiling fans to help circulate air
- Use an outdoor grill or barbeque instead of the stove or oven.
- Drink plenty of fluids, especially water to stay hydrated. At least 64 ounces of water a day or more if necessary.
“The best advice to help cope on hot weather days is to limit physical activity, stay indoors as much as possible and drink plenty of fluids. The weather conditions in Maryland change frequently and rapidly and we must all be prepared to deal with extreme weather conditions at all times,” stated County Executive Craig.
buy elavil online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/noprescription/elavil-no-prescription.html no prescription